Monday, May 30, 2011

Bridesmaids

This movie hit close to home. If you've ever been a bride, bridesmaid, or just with the wedding party during a bachlorette party you will understand. Everyone other than the bride tend to forget why they are celebrating. Their focus starts to become their happiness and they forget about the bride. Melissa McCarthy was hiliarious! You feel like you've met someone like her character. Kristen Wiig and Rose Byrne were the great SNL characters they are. They did a lot of improv, so I read. This movie gives you an insight on what bachlorette parties are about, twenty different personalities trying to get along. I really enjoyed this movie and actually saw it twice in the theater. I don't ever do that! This movie was a 9.5 out of 10 for me. My husband enjoyed it too he gave it an 8 out of 10. So ladies you can take your significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment